Advanced Welding Institute
Eagle River, Wisconsin
- Helping individuals develop marketable welding skills for there future
- Quality training at a minimum cost.
- Making the industry more competitive by conducting training to solve welding related problems.
- Continuously strive to develop new and better training methods, training materials and to make welding training available to all.
- Job Placement Assisantce as we work with Local, Statewide and National Employers.
Are you looking for a career change?
Are you looking to get Financially Stable?
Wisconsin has an estimated 2500 Welding Jobs Currently Open! Skilled Trained Workers are needed!
AWI works with Local, State, and National employers. AWI prides itself on job placement for it's students.
AWI Does not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, color, religion, sex, national
Welding training is skills-based, and is continually updated to reflect the best industrial practices. We follow specific performance objectives for each phase of training. We use four proven strategies to teach welding:
- Lecture/discussion with audio visual aids to introduce key concepts
- Demonstration to model proper technique
- Supervised individual practice with one-on-one instructor coaching to give students an opportunity to incorporate new skills
- Systematic practical and written testing to ensure that students have mastered key concepts and skills